Saturday, October 2, 2010

eggs, eggs, eggs

i hat eggs but only since Lyenetta started going out with Skyler Brown why because the baker brothers were raising a boa constrictor, how do these things relate well when Lyenetta stayed late a at Skyler's house mum would send me over to get Lyenetta soon the Baker brothers chose to show me their boa they were at the Brown's house cuz the the lot of them are in a band called "mystery pisser" they showed me the boa while its eating eggs that got me off eggs i still can feel that flex any ways now Julianna is giving my family about a half carton of eggs a day  i left the eggs on my counter and had cereal for breakfast.now i'm intercepting eggs and trashing them we don't want to find a dead baby chick in our pans and no salmonella poisoning from her filthy yard. i think this is a practical; joke from her brothers i'm hoping her hens stop laying so I can stop doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment