Saturday, October 2, 2010

garret and dad cross the line.



i hate garret and dad, but let's talk about garret first the the person he is led him to scurry in my bag without asking and pry  he soon found and the article granddad gave me (check "the sycamore tree cut down" for details) and now thinks i'm hot for Juli i mean if he finds something in in someone else's bag he should leave it alone. my dad the horrible lying sneaky man that he is accusing the baker brothers for being drug dealer in their faces too i can not believe it  that man has to face insulted the Baker brothers  calling them drug dealers , DRUG DEALERS!, I do not believe that man  and in our house after they were invited for dinnner by my mum i nealy slapped him and would have too but granddad pulled me aside. the two of them are idiots

No comments:

Post a Comment